On Friday, September 21, at noon, PARKing for People will unveil the latest Doylestown Pop-Up Park, located at the corner of State and Hamilton Streets.
The pop-up park is the work of PARKing for People, along with volunteer designers, artists and residents, who turn a designated area in Doylestown green for a weekend during the year. From September 21 through September 23, enjoy the unique green space created at Hamilton and State Streets and take part in a number of free outdoor activities including the following:
Friday, September 21
- Noon–1:30 p.m.: Grand opening celebration with Doylestown mayor Ron Strouse, sponsors and volunteers, plus live music from F&P
- 7–9 p.m.: Cherry Lane Duo with Christa and Neal
Saturday, September 22
- 8–9 a.m.: Pop-Up Park Yoga with instructor Adi Poper Strigl from Peaceful Journey’s Yoga
- 10–11 a.m.: Pop-Up Storytime at the Park, hosted by the Doylestown branch of the Bucks County Free Library
- 11 a.m.–noon: Fun and Games with Busy Bee Toys
- 2–4 p.m.: Making Art with Michener
- 5–7 p.m.: Live Music by Faye Meyer
Sunday, September 23
- 10–11 a.m.: Kid’s Concert with Lolly
For more information on the aforementioned events and further pop-up park details, visit the PARKing for People Facebook page.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore this pop-up green space in the borough and try to make it to a few of these free, fun events throughout the weekend as well!