Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and now is the perfect time to start preparing for the big game. Whether having a few friends over to watch the game or planning a spectacular viewing party in your home, here are a few spots in Doylestown to pick up all of your Super Bowl goodies:
- Villa Capri: Inviting some pizza lovers over for Super Bowl Sunday? Place your pizza orders with Villa Capri and order up some sensational pies, ranging from pepperoni-laden options to white pizza delicacies.
- Doylestown Beer Authority: Find your favorite craft beer and domestic brew offerings at Doylestown Beer Authority. Purchase six-packs and cases for Super Bowl LIII and quench the crowd’s thirst with a great beer selection.
- Mesquito Grille: Mesquito Grille is the spot to go for delicious chicken wings, available in a wide array of flavors. Order up these award-winning wings in a variety of wing counts, ranging from 10 to 100, with some other sizes in between. Some of the tantalizing flavors you’ll be able to choose from when you order your wings from Mesquito Grille include normal, hot, insane, honey BBQ, dry southwestern rub, Andrew’s spicy garlic parmesan and many more. You can also order a wide variety of party trays to feed the masses this Super Bowl.
- Fine Wine and Good Spirits: Don’t forget about the wine and cocktail lovers on Super Bowl Sunday. Head to the PA Fine Wine and Good Spirits store on Veterans Lane in Doylestown and pick up some bottles of red, white and rose wine as well as your favorite liquors and mixers.
- Uptowne Deli and Pizzeria: Hoagie platters are spectacular food offerings for football parties, so be sure to pre-order your hoagie platter from Uptowne Deli and Pizzeria for the Super Bowl. It’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- B&B Beverages: Another spot to pop in for domestic and craft beer options is B&B Beverages. In addition to six-packs and cases, B&B Beverages also offers growler fills for those who prefer draft beer specialties.
- Lovebird: Lovebird is offering a stellar Super Bowl special tomorrow. Order an eight-piece bucket of chicken or large order of popcorn chicken and get a free side!
- Artistic Pizzeria: Another spot for picking up a few pizzas for the big game is Artistic Pizzeria. Choose from a wide array of pie offerings, including barbecue chicken pizza, veggie pizza, margherita pizza and so much more.
- Hickory Kitchen: It’s always a good time for barbecue and Hickory Kitchen answers the call with regard to your BBQ cravings. Order a few trays of barbecue specialties, such as pulled pork, ribs, wings and more.
Wherever you’re planning to spend Super Bowl Sunday this year, make sure you have plenty of delicious culinary bites and beverages on hand to enjoy during the big game.