It’s Valentine’s Day and if you have yet to do some shopping for your loved ones or arrange dinner plans for this evening, don’t panic! You still have plenty of time to get everything done and have lovely and unique gifts for that special someone, as well as extraordinary dining options to choose from around town. And, remember, Valentine’s Day is not just a day to spend with your one true love. It’s a perfect day to spend with friends and family members and show them that you appreciate all that they do and that you’re so happy to have them in your lives.
Fabulous Gift Options Await You in Doylestown
From sweet chocolates to lovely clothing items, your Valentine is sure to be happy with what they receive this Valentine’s Day (in addition to your love and devotion, of course!). Here are some spots around town to pop into and purchase a wide array of Valentine’s Day goodies:
- Raymer’s Homemade Candies: At Raymer’s Homemade Candies, you’ll have sweet treat options as far as the eye can see. From decadent boxes of chocolates to chocolate-covered strawberries and more, you’ll find exactly what your sweets-loving Valentine adores at Raymer’s.
- Doylestown Produce: Flowers are a popular Valentine’s Day gift to give and Doylestown Produce is well-stocked with premade floral bouquets sure to make your loved one smile.
- Bella’s Boutique: For the special woman in your life, Bella’s Boutique offers lovely Valentine’s Day gift options, from women’s apparel to accessories. Or, for those searching for the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit to wear out to dinner tonight, Bella’s Boutique has you covered as well.
- Doylestown Bookshop: The Doylestown Bookshop is an ideal store to visit for the book lovers on your gift list. The shop is currently running a monthlong event, “Blind Date with a Book,” which allows the purchaser to buy a covered book with a phrase or theme listed on the front and then be surprised with their new book option when they get home and unwrap the cover. Each purchase of a Blind Date book enters the reader into a raffle where the winner will get a special prize at the end of the month.
- Allora Gifts and Home Decor: Allora Gifts and Home Decor recently opened its doors in Doylestown and offers lovely home decor items of a wide array. From candles to eye-catching necklaces to fun coffee mugs, you’ll have plenty of items to choose from at Allora. Stop in, buy some Valentine’s Day gifts and congratulate the Allora team on their recent opening.
- Ventresca Ltd.: For that special man in your life, visit Ventresca Ltd. for exquisite men’s clothing and accessory items. From casual to formal, Ventresca Ltd. carries a wide array of exceptional items.
- Monkey’s Uncle: For unique clothing items and retro fan gear, the Monkey’s Uncle is your go-to spot in Doylestown. Whether you are purchasing Valentine’s Day gifts for a Philadelphia sports fan or simply looking for something creative and Doylestown-related, you’re going to want to visit the Monkey’s Uncle.
- Busy Bee Toys: Don’t forget the little Valentines on your gift list. Visit Busy Bee Toys for children’s gifts and toys, which are sure to make your little loves smile.
- Sweet Blossoms Lingerie: For something lovely and exquisite to wear on this special day of love or to give to your significant other, Sweet Blossoms Lingerie is Doylestown’s intimate apparel boutique which offers beautiful items of a wide array.
- Carousel Flowers: At Carousel Flowers, Valentine’s Day gift givers will find eye-catching floral arrangements of a wide variety, from roses to mixed bouquets and more.
- Evolution Candy: Evolution Candy is an excellent spot to visit for mixed sweet treats and boxes of Valentine’s Day candy which your sweetheart will love.
- Carroll’s Jewelers: If you’ve been thinking about a lovely jewelry item for your special someone, the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Carroll’s Jewelers can show you some exquisite pieces which will look perfect on your loved one.
Valentine’s Day Dining Sure to Please
Whether you’re seeking out an intimate dining location for Valentine’s Day with your special someone or looking for a more casual spot to spend with friends and family on this day of love and appreciation, Doylestown has plenty of options to choose from with regard to dining spots.
- The Hattery Stove & Still: In honor of Valentine’s Day, The Hattery Stove & Still will be offering a special Valentine’s Day menu in addition to its regular menu and happy hour offerings. Plus, the restaurant will be serving $5 champagne (on tap) all day long!
- Bocelli’s Restaurant: Bocelli’s Restaurant will be serving its exceptional Italian cuisine and will be open for dinner starting at 4 p.m.
- Kung Fu Restaurant: For those individuals craving Asian cuisine on this special day, Kung Fu Restaurant offers an extensive menu and a wonderful atmosphere in which to enjoy their Valentine’s Day meal.
- Honey: Honey will be presenting its special Valentine’s Day shared tasting menu tonight and may have a few spots left for dinner if you want to try to reserve a spot at this wonderful intimate eatery on Shewell Avenue.
- 86 West: 86 West offers an eclectic menu of seafood, steaks, sushi and raw bar offerings. This Doylestown eatery will be serving a special Valentine’s Day menu in addition to its regular menu offerings.
- Vela: Spoil your special someone with a dinner at Vela this Valentine’s Day. Sensational Italian cuisine, fine wine, and other delicious delicacies will be sure to impress your Valentine at Vela.
These are just a few of the many extraordinary shops and restaurants throughout Doylestown where you can purchase items and enjoy a wonderful meal this Valentine’s Day. Simply by walking around town, you can stop into stores for Valentine’s Day shopping and discover new dining options which are sure to impress and delight your Valentine’s Day companions.