Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Looking for some spots where you can celebrate today and enjoy sensational Irish food and drinks? Read on for a few ideas:
- Playa Bowls: Grab a healthy Leprechaun Bowl at Playa Bowls, featuring their signature green base, banana, kiwi, coconut flakes, and peanut butter.
- Baci Heart of Oak Pub: Head just over the Doylestown line to Buckingham and visit Baci Heart of Oak Pub for Guinness drafts and Irish food, such as the corned beef and cabbage culinary dish.
- Geronimo Brewing at Lilly’s The Jury Room: Stop by The Jury Room and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with friends, sipping Geronimo brews and other libations while enjoying culinary bites from Lilly’s Gourmet.
- Raymer’s Homemade Candies: Stop by Raymer’s Homemade Candies and pick up some Irish potatoes, shamrock-shaped treats, and more!
- Penn Taproom: Visit Penn Taproom today for Irish libations and Irish-themed food, such as the Guinness steak pot pie.
- Chambers 19 and The Other Side: Chambers 19 and sister spot, The Other Side, are hosting a big St. Patrick’s Day celebration all day long, with Irish food, Irish dancers, and fabulous Irish beverages.
- Maxwell’s on Main: Craving a Guinness, whiskey, and some stellar Irish food to accompany your Irish beverages? Stop by MOMs today for all of your Irish-themed needs.
- Villa Capri: Gather with your friends at Villa Capri and enjoy cold Irish brews and whiskey concoctions all day long.
Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day walking around Doylestown and exploring all of the Irish-themed activities taking place!