This Easter, you may be planning to dine out and enjoy a meal with family and friends without having to be in the kitchen all day. Fortunately, there are plenty of wonderful restaurants throughout Doylestown which will be staying open for Easter Sunday and offering a wide array of dining options.
Here are some of your Easter Sunday dining options:
- Bocelli’s: Make your Easter dining reservations at Bocelli’s. Reservations are available beginning at 12:30 p.m. and takeout is also available, for those who wish to bring some Bocelli’s cuisine home with them.
- Chambers 19: Enjoy Easter brunch or dinner on Sunday at Chambers 19 and make your reservations today. $5 Bloody Mary’s and mimosas will be available all morning!
- Hattery Stove & Still: The Hattery Stove & Still will be offering a three-course prix fixe menu on Easter Sunday, with a separate three-course prix fixe menu for kids. The cost, excluding tax and gratuity, is $30 per adult and $14 per child (8 and under).
- Genevieve’s Kitchen: Dine at Genevieve’s Kitchen on Easter Sunday and enjoy brunch from 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Domani Star: Reserve a table for Easter breakfast at Domani Star and enjoy an extensive dining menu at this beloved Doylestown bistro.
These are just a few dining options to get you started on your quest to find the perfect holiday meal! If you don’t see your favorite restaurant on the list, be sure to reach out to the establishment to see if they will be serving a special Easter dining menu and be open on Sunday.