Visit Bucks County is once again hosting its popular dining event where participating eateries around Bucks County offer special $25 and $35 prix fixe meals throughout an entire week.
The 2019 Visit Bucks County Restaurant Week will take place Sunday, April 28, through Saturday, May 4, at various restaurants in Bucks County. Doylestown residents and visitors will be happy to note that many Doylestown restaurants will be taking part in the Restaurant Week festivities.
Participating Doylestown restaurants offering the $25 prix fixe menu include the following:
- Blu Mediterranean Grill (Menu)
- Casa Toro Mexican Grill (Menu)
- Empanada Mama
- Geronimo Brewing at Lilly’s Jury Room (Menu)
- Kung Fu Restaurant (Menu)
- Quinoa Peruvian and Mexican Restaurant
Doylestown eateries which will be offering the $35 prix fixe menu include the following:
- Bacco Bistro and Pizza (Menu)
- Bocelli’s Doylestown (Menu)
- Chambers 19 (Menu)
- Domani Star (Menu)
- Genevieve’s Kitchen (Menu)
- The Hattery Stove and Still (Menu)
- Il Melograno Ristorante Italiano (Menu)
- Maxwell’s on Main (Menu)
- Piccolo Trattoria (Menu)
- Water Wheel Tavern (Menu)
Even better than these fabulous deals and specialty menus is the fact that Visit Bucks County will be partnering with the United Way of Bucks County to benefit the Bucks Knocks Out Hunger campaign. Select restaurants will be donating a portion of their Restaurant Week proceeds to the Bucks Knocks Out Hunger Campaign which will provide food to Bucks County food pantries.
Start perusing the list of Doylestown restaurants participating in Visit Bucks County Restaurant Week and see which prix fixe menus pique your interest for dining out April 28 through May 4.