Spuntino, Doylestown’s own wood-fired pizzeria located at 22 South Main Street, has been cooking up sensational pizza pie creations for Doylestown residents and visitors since 2014.
Using fresh, high-quality ingredients to create unique pizza offerings and then cooking the pies to perfection in a high heat wood-fired oven, the end result is a pizzeria you’ll be visiting time and time again. The open-style kitchen allows customers to see their pizza orders created right before their eyes as the fresh meat toppings are expertly sliced, ingredients combined, and pizzas placed in the open wood-fired oven.
Some of the delectable Neapolitan-style concoctions you can enjoy at Spuntino include the following:
- Margherita: San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil
- Crudo: Prosciutto di Parma, fresh mozzarella, arugula, olive oil
- Scampi: Shrimp, lemon, garlic, fresh mozzarella, basil
- Marinara: San Marzano tomato sauce, cherry tomatoes, fresh garlic, basil
- Fra Diavolo: San Marzano tomato sauce, soppressata, hot calabrese peppers, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, basil
- Pancetta: Pancetta, cherry tomatoes, capers, fresh mozzarella, basil
- And many other tempting creations!
Spuntino also offers a wide array of salads to start off your meal right, including a spring mix salad, Caesar salad, arugula salad, and other healthy and delicious options.
Dine-in and takeout options are both available at Spuntino. Grab a seat at one of the tables or a stool at the counter for a bite to eat on your lunch break or order your pizzas to go.
If you have yet to visit Spuntino in the Main Street Marketplace, or are overdue for a visit, now is the perfect time to do so!