This year, the inaugural Doylestown Pride Festival will unfold Thursday, June 20, through Sunday, June 23, with a wide array of festivities taking place throughout Doylestown.
This new event, sponsored by Discover Doylestown and supported by the Borough of Doylestown, will include a multi-faceted roster of activities taking place during the four-day festival. From movie showings at the County Theater to panel discussions to a block party in the center of town, the weekend will be filled with fabulous events for the entire community to enjoy.
Here are just a few of the events taking place June 20–23:
Thursday, June 20:
- Kickoff Party at The Zen Den at 6 p.m. (21+; Advance tickets required)
- Wild Nights with Emily at The County Theater from 7–9 p.m.
Saturday, June 22:
- To The Stars at The County Theater from 1–3 p.m.
- Doylestown Pride Block Party from 2–6 p.m. The Doylestown Pride Block Party will take place along East State Street in the center of town and offer a wide array of live music and events, including the following:
–Drag Queen Storytime: 2:15–2:45 p.m.
–Plant a Rainbow: 2:45–3:30 p.m.
–Paint the Rainbow Crosswalk: 3 p.m.
–Posies for Pride: 3:30–4:15 p.m.
–Rainbow Watercolor: 4:15–5 p.m.
Sunday, June 23:
- Booty Shakin Brunch at MOM’s: 11:30 a.m.
- Stonewall Uprising at The County Theater at 1 p.m.
- Cabaret at The Other Side at 2 p.m.