Each year, PARKing for People arranges an extraordinary pop-up park to unfold on the streets of Doylestown. One year this pop-up park found its place in front of the Starbucks on Main Street while another year saw the Doylestown pop-up park call the Hamilton Street area “home” for a few days. This year, the Doylestown Parking Day Pop-Up Park is located right outside the doors of popular Doylestown music store, Siren Records, at 25 East State Street.
Up and running from September 20–22, this pop-up park installation may be short in time length but voluminous in the joy it brings to Doylestown residents and visitors. Offerings of this weekend’s pop-up park include the following:
Friday, September 20:
- Noon: Park Opening with Borough Council President Jack O’Brien
- 12:15–1:15 p.m.: Music by Fools & Prophets
- 7–9 p.m.: Music by Essie Riddle
Saturday, September 21:
- 8:30–9:30 a.m.: Morning Flow Yoga with Adi
- 10–11 a.m.: Kids’ Music with Miss Larissa
- 11–Noon: Fun with Busy Bee Toys
- 7–9 p.m.: Music by Quarters On The Machine
In addition to the entertainment being offered during the Parking Day Pop-Up Park, this installation simply provides a great place to relax in the center of Doylestown and watch the crowds pass by.
Don’t miss the opportunity to view this Doylestown pop-up park in person and applaud those who took the time and effort to put this wonderful display and meeting place together for the Doylestown community!