Today, Saturday, December 14, is the perfect day to finish (or start) your holiday shopping during the Doylestown Christmas Stroll from noon-5 p.m.
Walk around Doylestown visiting and shopping at the various shops and boutiques, crossing gift items off your list as you go. Some of the shops will even be offering light bites, cocktails, and super discounts, including the following:
- Smith & Scott: Offering Prosecco, culinary treats, and 20% off the entire store. They’ll also be hosting a pop-up by Unsweetened New York and DH New York.
- Wildflowers Boutique: Offering cookies and hot chocolate. Plus, bring in a new toy to donate and you’ll grab 10% off your entire purchase.
- The Cook and His Books/The Brothel: Chef Michael Kanter will be offering hot soup and broth sampling along with cookie decorating for the kids.
- Evolution Candy: Stop by Evolution Candy for sweet holiday gifts and stocking stuffers.
- Doylestown Bike Works: Bikes make excellent holiday gifts! Stop by Doylestown Bike Works to check out the options. Plus, grab some free gift wrapping for locally purchased gifts!
- Lotus Apparel and Home: All sweaters are 30% off and all other clothing, bags, and shoes are 20% off!
- And so much more!
Stroll through Doylestown today and be sure to stop by as many shops as possible to show some local love for our fabulous shops and local store owners!