Many individuals are still in holiday shopping mode and crossing names off their gift list as we speak. If you’re currently searching for spots to pick up extraordinary gifts for your friends and loved ones, don’t worry, because Doylestown offers one-stop shopping. From clothing boutiques to bookstores to specialty shops, you’ll find everything you need in our fabulous town.
To help you complete your gift shopping quickly and successfully, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Heather Bleu Home: Cozy sweaters, handcrafted wine glasses, and luxurious bath and body products are just a few items you’ll find at Heather Bleu Home
- Sweet Blossoms Lingerie: Warm pajamas and fluffy robes make the perfect holiday gift and Sweet Blossoms Lingerie offers a wide selection of these must-have items
- Monkey’s Uncle: If you have a Philly sports fan on your gift list, look no further than Monkey’s Uncle for retro design team t-shirts, contemporary style sweatshirts, and so much more. It’s also a great spot to grab all of your favorite Doylestown gear!
- Bambini’s World: For the littlest gift recipients on your list, Bambini’s World has you covered with lovely clothing and accessory items that make the perfect gift as well as the perfect place to buy holiday wear for your little ones.
- Something Else: Something Else is the place to go for all of the latest trendsetting clothing and accessory items. And, with their new men’s shop open next door, you can now check many people off of your gift list at one extraordinary boutique.
- Olive Oil, Etc.: Searching for stocking stuffers or gifts for the home cooks and professional chefs in your life? Visit Olive Oil, Etc. for some delicious holiday gifts.
- Evolution Candy: At Evolution Candy, you’ll find sweet stocking stuffer treats as well as holiday gifts of a wide array.
- Nomad Supply Company: Nomad Supply Company has an impressive array of surf and skate gear, including clothing, accessories, and boards.
- Doylestown Bookshop: Find your ideal holiday gifts for the book lovers in your life. In addition to an extensive inventory of hardback and softcover books, the Doylestown Bookshop offers plentiful gift items for individuals of all ages.
- Lotus Apparel and Home: Whether you’re looking for clothing and accessory gifts or home decor items, Lotus Apparel and Home offers both of these highly recommended gift-giving items.
- Doylestown Beer Authority: For the craft beer lovers on your list, stop by Doylestown Beer Authority. You can purchase your gift recipient’s favorite brews and create a beer-centric gift basket to give.
- Shop Vintage Alley: If you have a plant lover on your gift list or a vintage aficionado, be sure to visit Shop Vintage Alley. From succulents to warm vintage wool sweaters, you’re going to want to buy a lot at this Doylestown boutique.
- Wildflowers Boutique: Find the latest fashions and accessory items at Wildflowers Boutique, including velvet headbands, pom beanies, holiday party dresses, and more.
- Bella’s Boutique: From festive holiday tops to soft scarves and gloves, Bella’s Boutique offers the perfect holiday gifts.
- Siren Records: You are sure to have a few music lovers on your gift list. If so, Siren Records is Doylestown’s premier music shop, offering everything from hard-to-find vinyls to the newest release CDs and more.
- Serendipity Shops: Comfy long-sleeve tees, Pura Vida bracelets, and catchy phrase wall art are some of the gift options you’ll find at Serendipity Shops.
- Allora: For those on your gift list who adore environmentally-friendly products, you’ll find plenty of these gift items at Allora among other things. Some of the options include reusable produce bags made from recycled water bottles, to-go cups, reusable facial cloths, metals straws, and more.
- The Yellow Door: At The Yellow Door, you’ll find beautiful items to gift to friends and loved ones, including sweet tea shea butter products, leather journals, scented candles, and other memorable gift offerings.
And, remember that gift cards are always a welcome option for holiday gift-giving. You’ll find that many shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues are offering gift cards, such as the following:
- Mercer Museum (annual membership)
- Michener Museum (annual membership)
- Miracolo Hair Studio and Miracolo Men’s Studio
- Playa Bowls
- Essentials Salon and Spa
- Penn Taproom
These are just a few options to consider to help you finish your gift buying this year! Really all you have to do is stroll through Doylestown and you’re sure to find gifts for every individual on your list this holiday season. Happy Holidays!