Soon we will be saying goodbye to 2019 and welcoming in 2020. You may already have plans for New Year’s Eve in Doylestown, but if you’re still seeking out the perfect dining option or need an outfit or accessories to ring in the new year, the list below will help you in your search.
Dining Options in Doylestown
- Honey: There are still a few New Year’s Eve reservations available to dine at Honey Restaurant tonight. The Honey team is serving a 12-course shared tasting menu for $200 per couple and reservations are available in two-hour increments.
- Blu Mediterranean Grill: Enjoy all of your favorite Mediterranean dishes when dining at Blu Mediterranean on New Year’s Eve. A special New Year’s Eve menu will be offered. There will also be a champagne toast at midnight!
- Water Wheel Tavern: Celebrate the end of 2019 at the Water Wheel Tavern. The restaurant will be offering New Year’s Eve dinner specials throughout the night.
- Uptowne Deli and Pizzeria: Refuel with some pizza and sandwiches from Uptowne Deli and Pizzeria before you head out to your New Year’s Eve festivities. The restaurant is open until 4 p.m. today and is offering a pizza special for $20.20: two large, one-topping pizzas.
- Cafe Soul: Cafe Soul is serving up breakfast and lunch today and tomorrow. The cafe will be open from 6 a.m.–2 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and 7 a.m.–2 p.m. on New Year’s Day.
- Quinoa: Enjoy a fun and delicious New Year’s Eve dinner at Quinoa from 5–8:30 p.m. In addition to a special New Year’s Eve prix fixe menu, Quinoa will be offering free samplings of Pisco sours and champagne as well as a photo booth with Polaroid photos to capture all of the memories.
Doylestown Shopping Options
- Something Else: Still looking for that eye-catching outfit to wear tonight as you head out to dinner or to a New Year’s Eve party? Something Else has what you need! The shop is open from 11 a.m.–4 p.m. today and you can stop by to purchase the perfect NYE attire.
- Carroll’s Jewelers: So, you have the outfit and a place to celebrate New Year’s Eve, but you’re still searching for the perfect fine jewelry accessory to wear. Carroll’s Jewelers has you covered! The store is open until 3 p.m. today for all of your jewelry-buying needs.
- Smith & Scott: Get ready to pop some bubbly in your new outfit from Smith & Scott. The shop is open from 10 a.m.–4 p.m. for your last-minute fashion finds for New Year’s Eve.
- Allora: Headed to a New Year’s Eve dinner or party at a friend’s house tonight? Don’t forget to bring along a host/hostess gift! Stop by Allora to find the perfect gift. The shop is open today from 10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Wishing you all an exciting New Year’s Eve and a very Happy New Year!