Doylestown is gaining a new dining destination starting tomorrow, Thursday, February 6: Native Cafe! Located at 12 South Main Street, Native Cafe will soon be your go-to spot for coffee beverages, sweet treats, and an eclectic breakfast and lunch menu.
When Native Cafe opens its doors tomorrow, you’ll have the opportunity to indulge in a wide array of culinary items including:
- Robust espresso from Reanimator Coffee
- Artisan loaves from Nord Bread
- Sweet culinary offerings from Factory Girl Bake Shop
- Nitro cold brew from Wake Coffee Roasters
- Breakfast and lunch menus featuring Thai and American cuisine
Once open for business, the new cafe will offer the following hours of operation: Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m.–4 p.m.; Friday and Saturday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m.; and, Sunday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Be one of the first customers to explore the culinary items at Native Cafe and welcome the Native team to Doylestown!