Small Business Saturday is finally here! It’s so important to show your support for Doylestown businesses at all times, but especially on a day that’s dedicated to the local businesses that make this town so great. From the sweet treats of Evolution Candy to the must-have clothing and accessories of Lotus Apparel and Home, there are so many extraordinary shops in our town.
As you walk around town today, pop into your favorite stores and newly discovered shops to see what they offer and start checking names off your holiday gift list with ease.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Monkey’s Uncle: Stop by Monkey’s Uncle at their new location of 123 South Main Street and pick up local sports apparel and other gift items. You’ll also find specials on a Gritty shirt, Penn State sweatshirt, and, my favorite, the “Love Doylestown” t-shirt.
- Something Else: You can complete gift shopping for quite a few recipients on your holiday list by shopping at Something Else. As you explore the extraordinary selection of men and women’s clothing and accessories, you’ll also find some great deals and giveaways.
- Makers Off Main: Visit Makers Off Main for one-stop shopping where you’ll find items offered by a wide array of local vendors. From handcrafted holiday wine racks/Advent calendars to eye-catching wall decor, you’re going to love exploring the selection.
- ShopVintageAlley: Find all your favorite vintage and Bohemian goods at ShopVintageAlley. Whether you’re looking for some lovely plants and plant stands to dress up your home or buying unique clothing and accessories for the favorite people on your gift list, ShopVintageAlley can help you with those goals. Plus, you’ll get 10% off your entire purchase and 20% off rattan plant stands and ottomans today!
- Allora: If you want to wow family members and friends with their holiday gifts this year, stop by Allora. You’ll have a great time exploring the creative and fun products Allora offers, plus you might even get a free reusable tote or “shop small and local” pin (available while supplies last).
- Fabby-Do: The kids are going to love holiday gifts from Fabby-Do. Visit this creative boutique for arts and crafts kits, stuffed animals, toys, and more.
- Raymer’s Homemade Candies: Chocolate and other types of candy make excellent holiday gifts and Raymer’s has you covered in this department. From dark chocolate candies to milk chocolate delicacies, you’ll find something special for everyone on your list at Raymer’s.
- Lotus Apparel and Home: Stop by Lotus Apparel and Home for women’s clothing and accessories as well as eye-catching home decor items. You might even be tempted to pick up something for yourself, too!
- Evolution Candy: Whether you need to get some holiday gifts or desire a sweet treat pick-me-up while shopping, Evolution Candy is the place to go. Add some sweet holiday gift items to your must-have list this year and make sure to try one of their handcrafted milkshakes while you’re there!
- Nomad Supply Co.: It’s Small Business Saturday and also Nomad Supply Company’s one-year anniversary, so this should be a definite stop on your shopping excursion today. Grab 10% off skate items and 20% off everything else in the store!
- Wildflowers Boutique: Head over to Wildflowers Boutique and buy gifts for the lucky women on your list. From sweaters to jeans to accessories, Wildflowers Boutique is the place to go.
These are just a few of the many extraordinary shops around town. The best shopping plan for today is to start walking through Doylestown and stop into as many shops as possible to buy your holiday gifts and show some love for our local businesses. And don’t forget about our local restaurants as gift cards make an excellent gift for all!