Easter is Sunday, April 4, and if you’re starting to gather Easter items together for the holiday or you’re looking for Easter dining options, you can find all this and more in Doylestown.
Here are some spots to buy Easter-themed gifts and make plans for holiday dining:
Easter Candy and Holiday Gifts
If you’re looking for Easter candy and other gifts for the holiday, here are some Doylestown shops to visit:
- Raymer’s Homemade Candies: Solid chocolate bunnies, chocolate chicks, and Easter-themed chocolate lollipops are just a few of the sweet treats you’ll find at Raymer’s Homemade Candies in town.
- Olive Oil Etc.: Stop by Olive Oil Etc. to buy an Easter basket or tin to fill with candy and Easter decorations. And be sure to stock up on some olive oils and balsamic vinegars for your holiday meal, too.
- Evolution Candy: Evolution Candy is your one-stop shop for all your favorite Easter treats for friends and loved ones. You’ll probably leave with a few candy items for yourself as well!
- Mercantile at Doylestown: Peruse the products offered by the wide array of vendors at the Mercantile at Doylestown and pick out your favorite Easter items while you’re there.
- Something Else: Visit Something Else and check out the Easter item selection, including Easter-themed candles.
Easter Dining Options
Whether you want to dine out on Easter Sunday or would rather enjoy takeout at home, these Doylestown restaurants have you covered:
- Water Wheel Tavern: Indulge in a delicious Easter brunch at the Water Wheel Tavern from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Easter Sunday. You can choose your favorite items from the full brunch menu. Call the restaurant to make your reservations today!
- Chambers 19: Order breakfast from Chambers 19 with the restaurant’s Easter Pancake Pickup event. The meal includes three pancakes and three turkey sausage patties or three French toast slices and three turkey sausage patties for $12. Side dishes are also available for an extra cost. Best of all, 10% of all proceeds directly benefit the Doylestown Fire Company! Call Chambers 19 today to reserve your Easter pancake breakfast.
Easter Bunny Run
On Saturday, April 3, the Easter Bunny will be making an appearance in Doylestown Borough from 10:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Starting at 10:30 a.m., the Easter Bunny will be driving through the borough and visiting neighborhoods to say hi to the kids along the way. Discover Doylestown will post the route as the date approaches. After the drive through town, the Easter Bunny will be hopping around the borough and offering Easter greetings.
Start your Easter shopping and begin making your holiday dining plans today. And be sure to keep checking back to Exploring Doylestown as this list will be expanded on as more Easter spots are announced!